Atomic Training tutorials are available for our library card holders. With Atomic Training, you have access to online, on-demand video training tutorials on the most popular software.
Financial Tutorials available include: Microsoft Excel, FAFSA, Google Sheets, Numbers, QuickBooks, TI Calculators, and salary negotiation.
Digital Magazines through Zinio
Full digital copies of your favorite magazines. Financial and business magazines available include: The Economist, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Newsweek.
Electronic Books through OverDrive
– Frugal Isn’t Cheap: Spend Less, Save More, and Live Better by Levison, Clare K.
– The Teen’s Ultimate Guide to Making Money When You Can’t Get a Job: 199 Ideas for – Earning Cash on Your Own Terms by Fryer, Julie.
– The Cheapskate Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of Americans Living Happily Below Their Means by Yeager, Jeff.
Electronic Audio books through OverDrive
– Money 911: Your Most Pressing Money Questions Answered, Your Money Emergencies Solved by Chatzky, Jean.
Electronic Audio books through One Click Digital
– Love & money: a life guide for financial success by Jeff D. Opdyke.
– Attract money now: easy 7-step formula by Joe Vitale.
– The sink or swim money program by John E. Whitcomb.
– It’s not about the money by Bob Proctor.
– Swiped: how to protect yourself in a world full of scammers, phishers, and identity thieves by Adam Levin.
– The four spiritual laws of prosperity: a simple guide to unlimited abundance by Edwene Gaines.
– Automatic wealth for grads– and anyone else just starting out by Michael Masterson.
– The behavior gap: simple ways to stop doing dumb things with money by Carl Richards.
– Master your debt: slash your monthly payments and become debt free by Jordan E. Goodman with Bill Westrom.
– The ultimate safe money guide by Martin D. Weiss.
Main Library Resources
– The modern couple’s money guide: 7 smart steps to building wealth together by Lesley-Anne Scorgie.
– Pensionless: the 10-step solution for a stress-free retirement by Emily Brandon.
– The essential retirement guide: a contrarian’s perspective by Frederick Vettese.
– How to make your money last: the indispensable retirement guide by Jane Bryant Quinn.
– Family Inc: using business principles to maximize your family’s wealth by Douglas P. McCormick.
– The debt escape plan: how to free yourself from credit card balances, boost your credit score, and live debt-free by Beverly Harzog.
– The opposite of spoiled: raising kids who are grounded, generous, and smart about money by Ron Lieber.
– Say yes to no debt: 12 steps to financial freedom by DeForest B. Soaries Jr.
– Smart money smart kids: raising the next generation to win with money by Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze.
– Financial fresh start: your five-step plan for adapting and prospering in the new economy by Shari Olefson.
– The total money makeover: a proven plan for financial fitness by Dave Ramsey.
– Happy money: the science of smarter spending by Elizabeth Dunn & Michael Norton.
– All the money in the world: what the happiest people know about getting and spending by Laura Vanderkam.
– Wall Street Journal
– The 5 money personalities: speaking the same love and money language by Scott & Bethany Palmer.
– The index card: why personal finance doesn’t have to be complicated by Helaine Olen, Harold Pollack.
– Multiple streams of income for a new millennium by Robert G. Allen.
– Money master the game: 7 simple steps to financial freedom by Tony Robbins.
– Dumping debt: beat debt — and build wealth by Dave Ramsey.
– Cash flow planning: budgeting that works by Dave Ramsey.
For more information and resources, ask your librarian today!